Information We Collect
DefiniteSEO collects Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with the consent of the user, which could be used to identify the user. This information is usually collected through Newsletters, surveys, or other services we offer to the users. The information we collect includes, but is not solely refines to the name, phone number, address, or email address of the users who are using DefiniteSEO.
Also, anonymous information may be collected through the website. As well as the traffic performance which includes geographic and demographic information.
How We May Use This Information?
Personal Information is essentially gathered to offer users personalized content and enhance the overall user experience. The statistical information of the website and the page is used to measure the popularity of the website and its usage. The users who share their information with us may receive newsletters, app updates, declarations, or marketing materials from our website. The users can always contact us and request to not receive these updates.
How Does DefiniteSEO Use this Information?
We at DefiniteSEO process, utilize and record the information that is essential to carry out the terms and services for our product, and business-related interactions. This shall include as following:
- To communicate and create a connection with our users, about the use of the website, application, and services. Also our product-related announcements and updates. And to be able to respond to your feedback and queries for support in case you have any trouble accessing the product and services by us. Else to follow up with the customers or users.
- To manage our website, application, software, and/or services. Also verify the users for the security reasons, provide tailored user-centric features, access. And process the transactions, carry out reviews, develop upcoming features, and work on the algorithms and performance of our website, app, or software.
- To send our direct offers regarding our product DefiniteSEO, discounts through email, from which you can avail at any given time.
- For finding out cumulative stats on the quantity of the type of devices being used to access our site, software, app or services. To recognize, and avoid misuse and fraudulent activities.
- To instantly process the transactions.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The personal information we collect from the users is protected and secured. Also this information is only accessible by a restricted number of people, who have access to the systems, and are directed to keep this information confidential. We utilize a series of security guidelines and measures when users use our product and services to maintain and secure their data and information. All transactions are secured and none is stored or processed on the servers.
How the Personal Information Secured, Modified, and Updated?
All of the personal information is gathered, stored, and protected on our secure servers that are only accessible by our employees. Under no conditions or situations, the personal identifiable information is delivered to the public or any of the partners without the permission or assent of the users. The information related to the account or any other personal identifiable information will be deleted upon the request of the user.
Managing the Use of the Data
- The users are completely liable to ask us at any time for a copy of personal data that is carried by DefiniteSEO.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent required to utilise the product and services provided by DefiniteSEO.
- The users have the complete right to delete the data from the servers and databases of DefiniteSEO upon request at any given time.
- You can opt-out of any promotional or marketing updates at any point in time.
- You can request our team to take action on the aforementioned points through support by emailing us directly.
- For any other concerns regarding the use of personal information and data, while using DefiniteSEO, you are always welcome to enquire about the support team.
Primarily, we use this information to gather and recall the session information for our users. This is for their convenience and website analytics, as mentioned under the ‘how we use the data’ section.
In case the customers or the users continue to use our product. And/or services, it will immediately add up to the user’s acceptance of the copy-edit, amended Terms. If the users do not want to be bound by the alterations, they shall stop using the Services thereafter. In case, the users do not accept the revised Terms, may sanction either party to terminate the Services for the users.